The list is posted and the emails have been sent out. It's time to get the Preppy Spring Swap on and here is a little questionnaire to help my fun partner get to know me better. I can't wait to get started putting together my package for her.
1. What are your favorite preppy designers? Lilly Pulitzer, Ralph Lauren, JCrew, and all the inexpensive fun preppy stuff at Target too.
2. Favorite preppy accessories? Pearls, popped collar on a polo shirt, ribbon belts, headbands and I think my glasses are cute and preppy too.
3. Do you have any hobbies? I have become a crazy sewing lady the last several years. I also cook and bake and of course, shop.
4. Do you enjoy crafting, if so anything in particular? Love to craft. I am a sew-aholic. I'm not at all an expert but I love to play around with fun fabrics and ribbons.
5. Any favorite books/magazines? I like fun, girly books. I also love a lot of the YA stuff out there like Harry Potter. I LOVE magazines. All of them. Trashy tabs, home and living, crafting and of course, Martha.
6. 5 favorite things (besides those listed above)
1. My bestie. She's not just my best friend but one of the best people in the world.
2. My puppy, Sadie Kate. She's just too funny and cute and sweet and she totally knows it!
3. Diet Coke.
4. Tomatoes fresh from the garden. (Can you tell I am itching for Summer?!)
5. Fabric. I have a ridiculous addiction to fun fabrics. Especially Michael Miller and Alexander Henry. Those bold, fun prints are just so yummy!
7. Do you collect anything? Not really. I love aprons but I don't necessarily collect them. But I do make them and buy them and use them often. OK, I guess I do sort of collect them.
8. Any kids/pets? One child, my furry little girl, Sadie.
9. Any allergies? Tons. Grass, dust, wool, bugs, pollen. Clearly I am an "indoor girl." No food issues though - thank goodness!
10. Favorite thing to do in the Spring? Spring....what's spring? If we had spring up here in my mini-Antarctica, I would do things like garden and take long walks with the pup. And wear cute spring dresses. Instead I whine that I don't get spring and I wait for summer to make an appearance.
11. What most makes you think of Spring? Gardens full of tomatoes and peppers. And sightings of Lilly.
12. Favorite treat/drink? Diet Coke - but I try to limit my intake. Ditto on ice cream.
13. Anything else your partner should know about you? Not that I can think of. But if you have questions, please feel free to ask. I love swappy fun! Woo-hoo!!