I read this on another blog but wrote it down on paper. But at first I didn't think it worked so I got off that blog. I didn't realize until yesterday I needed to re-log into blogger. So my point is that I can't give credit to the nice blogger who figured this out.
But here's how I fixed my blogger commenting issue...
* Look up- click "Tools"
* Then click "Internet Options"
* Click "Privacy"
* Click "Advanced"
* Then make sure the following are checked in that box...
- check next to override
- dot next to accept first party cookies
- dot next to block third party cookies
- check next to allow cookies (at bottom)
After this, I had to sign out and then sign back in again. But eventually, I was able to comment again on blogs that have word verification. Only making me more bitter about y'alls ridiculously complicated word verification insistence. Just saying this is an awfully big hoop to jump through! But for me it worked. So to that kind blogger whom I stumbled upon the other night...thank you!