But for the last week I have been craving deviled eggs. However, I decided I wanted to make it into a dip. I have an abundance of chips in the pantry and decided it would be a delightful lunch.
I have to tell you this is really delicious! It tastes exactly like a deviled egg but you know...it's a dip. Eat it on crackers, on sandwich bread, with veggies, or just from a spoon. It's really really good!
Deviled Egg Dip
- Dozen hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- Toss peeled eggs into a food processor. Add in mayo, mustard.
- Process until desired consistency. I didn't want mine chunky at all.
- Add spices. Pulse to incorporate.
- Add additional ingredients if necessary (you might want more mayo or mustard)
- Serve with crackers and veggies.
It's so easy! A sure hit at any party...if you are willing to share. Did I mention it's really good? Because it is really good!