Thursday, February 28, 2013
The Emily Bag Improved Upon
This was a gift I made for a sweet friend recently. The Emily Bag, originally seen here when I made them for Godsister's wedding.
I was rather pleased as punch with the outcome. Specifically because I had a difficult time finding the hardware in the correct size. So I ended up using a piece that was a bit smaller than planned. And I LOVE it. A very happy outcome will be the standard for each time I make this bag again in the future. I'm so thrilled (now...I wasn't then) that I couldn't find the original hardware!
Black satin outside and bright blue and turquoise Lilly Pulitzer fabric daisy print inside. A happy surprise just for the bag owner.